Monday 20 July 2009

Letters Anonymous....it begins...

"Dearest,

One day I left you in a cafe and never saw you again. With each day that passes, the memory of your face fades, but the feeling of you pervades my life and I wish it wasn't so. Wish it was different, wish I was different. I think of you still.

Love Always"

"My Moun,

This white paper that doesn’t seem to end burns my eyes, and that is why I am writing. Because I love you and because you tell me that you don’t love me I can speak openly. We read stories on the Persians crossing mountains and rivers to get to China searching for a better life.
Called to a thousand times, they never looked back. We were fascinated by the life of strangers. I had hoped to impress you with my departure.

Your Gabriel,
Montreal."


IN EVERY LIFE THERE COMES A TIME WHEN YOU CANNOT SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY.

THE WORDS FAIL TO COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AT THE RIGHT TIME, THE TIME PASSES WITHOUT SPEECH AND YOU ARE LEFT WITH A LONGING, A LONGING TO EXPRESS YOURSELF, A LONGING THAT CANNOT BE QUENCHED....

LETTERS ANONYMOUS IS THE ANSWER!

SEND THOSE LETTERS THAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO WRITE BUT WERE AFRAID TO, EXPRESS THOSE THOUGHTS, THOSE FEELINGS, THOSE FEARS ON THE PAGE & FREE YOURSELF FROM THE PAST!

BUT REMEMBER...ITS ANONYMOUS, SO NO NAMES, NO SIGNATURES, JUST YOUR TRUTH, FREELY EXPRESSED, FREELY READ.

SEND YOUR LETTERS TO:

Your Letter, At Last!
P.O. Box 11647
Dublin 10
Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment